iCORDS Offshore is EGI’s data analytics service integrating geoscience data on offshore basins and wells. The data have been harvested from various sources including DSDP-ODP-IODP and agencies from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Norway, and Australia.
- Integrating diverse geoscientific data repositories.
- Global database curated for easy use.
- Analytics ready with graphing capabilities.
- Provides data for geochemistry and basin modeling.
- A great tool at your fingertip for exploration and data screening.
- Over 10 million geologic and geochemical data points from thousands of wells plus >5 million km seismic lines, 60,000 heat flow data, & supportive maps to contextualize the data.
Spark Innovation through Aggregation
Our goal is to aggregate and standardize the global offshore data and make it universally available on a single platform.
iCORDS™ Offshore Module is offered on Google Cloud with an annual subscription.
1st Year: US $30,000 EGI CA Members;
US $40,000 non-CA Companies.
Subsequent Years: US $20,000 EGI CA Members;
US $30,000 non-CA Companies.
Note: Companies joining EGI or renewing their CA Membership in 2022-23 will get a 1-year free access to iCORDS™ Offshore.
Rasoul Sorkhabi, Ph.D.