As we welcome a new decade, we at EGI wish you all a very productive and prosperous 2020. Reflecting on 10 years of changes, growth, challenges, and successes, we know that it is your support and engagement that are the cornerstones of our progress. It is our honor and pleasure to continue to work on behalf of all of our members and the energy industry at large. The collaborative partnerships forged between EGI members and researchers is unparalleled in this type of consortia and we are grateful for the opportunity to continue to be your partner to develop the innovative, science-driven knowledge to move the energy industry forward especially in this dynamic time of change.
Looking forward, 2020 is off to a busy start as we plan for EGI international and domestic meetings and conferences, as well as Distinguished Lecture Series, workshops & short courses, and enhanced access to EGI data and services.
Read on in this issue for information about:
- Enhanced Accessibility to EGIconnect
- Transform Margins Workshop and EGI Technical Conference & Short Courses – Smolenice, Slovakia
- Geothermal testimony to the United States Congress
- AAPG ACE 2020 – Houston
- 2020 Super-Basins Conference
- New EGI Patent & New Post-Doc Fellowship in Data Science